Are you going to travel? Whether you are going far or near, for a long time or a short period of time, there are some essential travel tips that are convenient to check before you go. We have divided these travel tips into 3 points.
- Don’t bring your whole apartment: Yes, you are going to live without a lot of your stuff for some time. And it is okay. There will be food where you are going. There will be a bed to sleep in and a pillow to lay your head-on. We tend to bring way too much when we go travel. Are you unsure whether you should bring an item? Then don’t. You will realize that you want to go as light as possible.
- We don’t want to scare you, but it is always good to make sure you have the best prerequisites when you go. This means:
- Make sure that you have your passport, visa, and license in order
- Take a copy of your passport in case you should lose it
- Bring a neck pouch or some other small bag to carry your passport, wallet and other securities close on you
- Check out what vaccines that are necessary and get them in time before you are leaving
- Get travel insurance before you go. If the accident happens it is vital to have travel insurance
- Be observant and respectful of the culture and people you visit. There is so much to learn from different cultures!
And most important of all: Have fun and enjoy it!